Thanks For Stopping By The Phoenix Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that stopped by the Phoenix Dive Show this weekend. I had the pleasure to talk with divers not just from the Phoenix area but also Tucson, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Tubac, Lake Havasu, Cottonwood and Prescott. It was great to see companies like Aqua Lung, Scuba Pro, Intova, Lights in Motion and many more come to Phoenix to support the local dive community. After a conversation with the Brad from US Dive Shows I was happy to find out that their target attendance numbers were met, so much so that they intend to host another show in Phoenix next year. My hope is that the show continues to grow for everyone's benefit.

Thanks again to everyone that supported the Phoenix Dive Show by stopping by this weekend!

PS... talked with Lake Pleasant managers last week and they are at the beginning stages of planning next year's Adventure Days, hope that venue gets back on track and continues to grow also.

I was at the show and enjoyed it. Glad to hear they will be coming back next year.

I really wanted to go but I was swamped with stuff to do before leaving for Colorado for my surgery. I'm on my way to Colorado for my bone marrow/stem cell surgery right now.
I really wanted to go to the show yesterday. The whole weekend just flew by, one thing after the other. I had a visitor from Texas to see the horses, visitors flying out that stayed with us, meat to grind for the dogs before leaving, etc.
It just was one of those weekends!
I still want to meet with you and DM one or more of your classes once I recuperate after my surgeries. I got my DM completed but I'd like to get some more experience. We should talk about doing some DM classes this spring. I should be back to diving again in a few months.

It was a very nice setup for divers in the Desert!!! It was great to see Aqualung and ScubaPro displaying!!!

JohnnyO
"What if the Hokey Pokey "IS" what it's all about?"

Back
Top Bottom