Looking for a reputable dive shop in Waikiki.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robpauley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So I am taking off tomorrow night for Waikiki and have not made reservations for a dive. I was just going to skip it as time is an issue on this trip but I figured what the hell I am going to be there and all.

So I started looking for a shop a few days ago and am finding many who only take beginners out. I am AOW and don't mind beginners but don't want my dive affected by their learning.

So, any suggestions on which shop to use. I will not have a dive buddy with me so looking for more than a solo but do not want to end up on a Cattle Boat.

Thanks

There can be only one operation I'd recommend...Kaimana Divers. A quick search of this site will show that I'm not alone in my recommendation. Simply no competition.

Give Gabe a call and check out his link below for more info on his dive op.

Kaimana Divers
1051 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, Hawaii
www.waikikiscuba.com
(808) 772 1795

For Waikiki, another recommendation for Kaimana. Let them know what you're interested in doing and they'll work with you, but it sounds like you're going to be here for a limited time window, so you may have a smaller number of options in terms of advanced dives. Basically, you'll want to get on the am boats (deep and shallow dives) rather than the afternoon ones (double shallow).

I will give a call in the morning. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom