Only left 3 spaces on Komodo Dancer Trip on 08 – 18 October 2013!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaMarineDiving Bali

Contributor
Reaction score
download.jpg

Do not miss your chance to join into this discounted trip!
08 - 18 October 2013
Labuan Bajo - Komodo - Labuan Bajo

11 Days/ 10 Nights/ up to 4 dives per day
Now Only USD1.500/person (SAVE USD2.000)

The price includes return domestic flights.
Please send your enquiries to
Tours@AquaMarineDiving.com

Include:Return domestic flights Denpasar – Labuan Bajo; return airport transfers; all meals, snacks, coffee, tea, water; tanks and weights/belts.

Exclude: Port Clearance and Park fee; dive equipment rental; alcohol.

Please note: Single supplement applies if not willing to share a cabin.

Great deal, but be advised that the APEC summit will affect international & domestic flights into the Bali hub around the start date of the above charter. . .
Ahead of the APEC Summit in Bali, The Indonesian Ministry of Transportation via the Directorate General of Air Communications have sent a notice to all airlines, that due to the arrival of the many Heads of State and official delegations to the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Summit, who will fly in by Presidential planes, Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport will be closed for all commercial flights on specific dates and times.

The airport will be closed on Saturday, October 5, from 1000 hrs. to 1600 hrs. local, Central Indonesia Time; Sunday, October 6, from 1000 hrs. to 2000 hrs.; on Tuesday, October 8, also from 1000 – 2000 hrs.; and again on Wednesday, October 9, from 1000 hrs. – 1600 hrs.

Bali Airport partially closed for commercial flights on October 5, 6, 8 and 9, 2013 - ...

Dear Kevrumbo,

Thank you for your email.
I understood that you concern about Bali Airport temporary closure during APEC Summit on 5-6 and 8-9 October.
The airport will be temporary closed from 10 am until 16:00 during those dates.
Regarding this package, I would recommend you to arrive on Bali at 6 October, please take the flight that arrive on Bali at the evening at least after 19:00.
Then you could stay one night in Bali before you depart to Labuan Bajo with 7 October. Upon arrival on Labuan Bajo, you will be picked up and transferred to Labuan Bajo accommodation. You will stay one night on Labuan Bajo before starting the Komodo Dancer trip on 8 October. However please note that one night accommodation on Bali and Labuan Bajo are excluded on the package price.
For accommodation on Bali, I recommend you to stay on the hotel that nearby to the airport such as Puri Bambu Jimbaran (standard type) or The Patra Hotel (for luxury option). I am happy to arrange the accommodation on Bali and Labuan Bajo for you.

I hope the information above will be helpful and please feel free to contact me if you have any further question. I would be delighted to assist you with your queries.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Ira

Please read and subscribe:
AMD-B’s quarterly Bali e-Newsletter
AMD-B’s monthly Beyond Bali e-Newsletter

Overall 5 Stars on Tripadvisor
Overall 5 Stars on ScubaAdviser

News and Exclusive Offers on Facebook

IWUPC 2013: USD200,000 Cash Prizes – 7 Categories: Prizes at all levels

Ms Ira Utami - Travel Consultant
AquaMarine Diving - Bali, PADI 5 Star Dive Resort 6344
Indonesia's first Project AWARE Go ECO Operator
2012 PADI Green Star Award

Office: Jl Petitenget 2A, Kuta, Bali 80361
Postal: PO Box 2098, Kuta, Bali 80361
Phone: +62 361 4738 020 Fax: +62 361 4738 021

i already sent an email. :) looking fwd to going to Komodo again! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom