southern atolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scarke

Contributor
Reaction score
planning a trip on a liveaboard to the southern atolls in February or March....hubby is an experienced diver 80 dives under his belt...have noticed that on the scuba travel web it says you need 100 dives....would this always be the case ? he has advanced open water, nitrox, deep certification etc.

other thing I was wondering is what would it be like for me as a non diver...I love snorkelling..but given that this trip has currents and sharks etc, will I be allowed to swim and snorkel is the question...

thanks in advance,

I know that Manta Cruise requires 100+ dives for the Southern Atolls, is that the boat you're looking at?

was thinking of Orion with Scubatravel...so have emailed them..just thought someone on here might have more up to date info.

Orion also but they can be flexible,

From Ksenia at Orion:

Yes, for southern routes - deep south and south central
However, if the diver is comfortable with diving in strong currents and have good air consumption but has lees then 100 dives that is also fine

Back
Top Bottom