Diving in April,Palma De'Mallorca,Spain.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fredi

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be travelling to a conference in the city of Palma this mid-April.Plan to do some diving at the same time.Can someone suggest a dive shop in the city?I have my own gears.What thickness wetsuit for the month of April?Thank you in advance for any helpful tips.Fredi.

I will be in Palma in late April and want to dive as well. I have a friend on the island who is looking for dive information. Will let you know if I find out anything.

Fredi:
I will be travelling to a conference in the city of Palma this mid-April.Plan to do some diving at the same time.Can someone suggest a dive shop in the city?I have my own gears.What thickness wetsuit for the month of April?Thank you in advance for any helpful tips.Fredi.

Did you find a reputable dive shop in Palma. We will be traveling there in Septmeber. Any help would be appreciated. DDore42960

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom