Kudos to Ikelite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darnold9999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Managed to flood my D200 on my last trip to Indonesia. Last dive of a 60 dive trip and I got complacent so the flood was my fault. Replaced the camera, lens and had Ikelite rebuild the TTL in the housing last August (2012). ouch! Anyway took the housing on the next trip 40 dives - no issues. Had it out this summer for a dive that was cut very short. The housing was dripping from one of the controls. Only a few drops so no damage done, but just beyond the one year warranty. Sent it back to Ikelite and just got it back today. Looks and feels like all the o-rings have been replaced - no charge. So thought I would say thanks. Sometimes you only hear the bad thought I would pass on the good.

Managed to flood my D200 on my last trip to Indonesia. Last dive of a 60 dive trip and I got complacent so the flood was my fault. Replaced the camera, lens and had Ikelite rebuild the TTL in the housing last August (2012). ouch! Anyway took the housing on the next trip 40 dives - no issues. Had it out this summer for a dive that was cut very short. The housing was dripping from one of the controls. Only a few drops so no damage done, but just beyond the one year warranty. Sent it back to Ikelite and just got it back today. Looks and feels like all the o-rings have been replaced - no charge. So thought I would say thanks. Sometimes you only hear the bad thought I would pass on the good.

Darnold9999,

Thanks for your kind comments! I will pass along your kudos to our service department.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom