ISO Maui dive partners Oct/25 - Nov/18 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be in Maui during October and November, and for part of my trip I will be without any scuba friends. Please reply or PM me if you might want to meet up.

Here is some background info on me and my diving preferences:

- Very experienced with well over 500 dives (I owned a boat in Miami for years)
- Use my own equipment (except tank and weight)
- Very comfortable with varied access/entries
- Air not nitrox
- About a dozen trips to Maui over the years driving to and visiting the many beaches (so pretty good local knowledge)
- Early morning or afternoon times (depends on date, and of course on site/conditions)

Leo

I will be there November 11th thru 18th, we could do a dive or 2. I go to Maui about 3 or 4 times a year to dive and have dove a lot of different places. Let me know if you want to do a dive.

Steve

Leo

I will be there November 11th thru 18th, we could do a dive or 2. I go to Maui about 3 or 4 times a year to dive and have dove a lot of different places. Let me know if you want to do a dive.

Steve

Steve, see PM.

Bumping - I'm looking for a dive partner for a shore dive partner Friday or Saturday (Oct/25-26).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom