Santi E.Motion XXL Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
When I bought a new dry suit last season after 10 years with my old Diving Concepts suit, I decided to go with the Santi E.Motion because it is very light, comfortable and dries quickly. It is certainly all that, and the new Santis are great in terms of seam quality, pockets, fit, and the T-zip. However, I have been doing a good bit of wreck penetration here in the northeast USA, and I was put a couple of holes in the thigh fabric - all fixed completely by the excellent team at the OceanEdge Outfitters in NJ.

SO, given that I seem to be crawling around inside wrecks more than I had anticipated, I decided that I really needed a heavier suit, and I have ordered a Santi E.Lite. I still really like the E.Motion overall, but I need heavier material. So this suit would be a great option for someone who doesn't have quite the same needs (like a cave diver or a northwest USA diver, etc...).

Here is the link on the OceanEdge Outfitters website. Feel free to ask me questions about the suit, but since it is being sold on consignment you would need to contact them for questions about the sale itself. It comes with the SiTech dry glove system as well, or you can use wet gloves with the wrist seals. It was a VERY comfortable suit, looks good, and I'm sure that someone will be able to give it a good home!

I just took some photos of the suit that might be helpful, including the dry glove system and a closeup of the repair site. Will try one more time on Scubaboard before going to eBay.

santi_antares_rings.jpgsanti_drygloves.jpgsanti_dumpvalve.jpgsanti_inflator_valve.jpgsanti_pocket.jpgsanti_repair.jpgsanti_suit.jpg

Here are the measurements in inches:

Height 75-76

Chest 46-48

Inner arm 22

Biceps 16

forearm 12

Waist 42-44

Hips 46- 48

Inner leg 35

Thigh 27

calf 18

body trunk 73