NetDoc's Safety Package from Dive Right In Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For a long, long time I have wanted my AOW and Snobbish Amounts of Trim students to have a simple kit they can buy that has all the safety gear I want them to have. Well, Mike from DRIS (Dive Right In Scuba) has put together a killer deal that will keep you safe in and on the water.

This kit contains an SMB protected by an overexpansion valve that can be filled orally, with your safety second or your inflator hose, a reel for shooting the SMB from depth, a trilobyte cutting tool to keep you safe from entanglements, a whistle and even a wrist slate! It's a great, great buy at $79.95!

After you get the NetDoc Safety package book a class with me at

I wanted to get my newly certified girlfriend most of these safety equipment before our next big trip; now NetDoc put this package together for me...I will order one later tonight. :)

Thanks Netdoc. Ordered one.

Ordered 1 for the GF and a Trilobite for myself...Thanks NetDoc :)

Hunh, I just put that package together for myself the other day. Prrhaps my smb is not thst good, not sure. Ok OK so I didn't get a reel or a slate either. Good deal netdoc! Too bad I jumped the gun.

I was just asked in a PM if I got a "kick back" on sales of this kit. No, I don't. Yes, I was offered one but I thought it best to just reduce the price instead. I don't know how long Mike at DRIS will be offering this kit at this price, but even I bought one.

Should have a signal mirror too, IMO.
You can always add one. I've never seen one used successfully. They were in vogue before sausages made their splash and I believe the sausage to be far, far more effective. I mean really, have you ever tried to shoot a mirror to the surface from your safety stop??? :D :D :D

:laughing: that's pretty fun, Pete.

But if I were alone in the middle of the ocean because I became separated from the boat, I'd like to improve my visibility to passing aircraft. I roll my mirror inside my SMB before securing with the velcro strap and hooking to a D ring.

They're pretty cheap.

Signal Mirrors at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom