Hollis SMS75 Prototype

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DevonDiver - Thanks for re-posting and commenting on your site. Not sure what Tony Cooper had to do with it? Has he dove it? I only know 2 people that have, so if yes, have him post feedback. As to your write up, Hollis will be using different bungees (one used were just for the purpose of the photo) as I stated on FB and as to the rails, I think that the wing will be pulled into the waist when on and you will have access, plus there seams to be extra grommets so you can move them down. Be curious to see how it dives, hopefully I'll have a unit soon!

For those of you diving Sidemount and are on FB here is the post I put on the Sidemount Diving FB Page

ANy more news on when this will be released? pricing?

I happened to get to see this while at Edd's a few weeks back. With hardly any mods, they loved it and I can hardly disagree, it looks great and I am very tempted to get one when ever they come out.

I was told at BTS that my first order of production SMS75 harnesses will be shipped mid-April... Suggested retail is $629.95. PM me for more details.

I have had this rig on.
It looks good, feels great, seems to incorporate the modifications to the current SMS 100 in a factory fit rig.
Although I did not dive it I have no reason to not believe the ones who have and they were very happy.
I will be picking one of these up for a back up / Primary to my SMS 100.
The SMS 75 is what was born of the modified 100.
Congrats to Hollis very nice rig!

CamG

I was told at BTS that my first order of production SMS75 harnesses will be shipped mid-April... Suggested retail is $629.95. PM me for more details.

Does that mean you'll be bringing one to Spring Tek at Gilboa in May?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom