Our World - Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
The dates are April 23 - 25, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center & Hyatt Regency - O'Hare in Rosemont, IL.

This is a great dive & travel expo. I know alot of people on the board, last year, talked about getting together there. But I only got to meet Natasha. Anybody planning on going this year? Might be a great place for the Wrecking Crew to have a SI. ( :beer_yum: ) LOL

I'll be there at some point. I'll have to look at the presentations to see when I want to go.

Kat it was great to meet you last year!
This year I'm here in Houston..so I'll be going to the show here.
I think it's in June. And DEMA is here in October.
Anyway, have fun!

Natasha,
I wasn't sure if you would come up to Chicago for the show. I guess I'll have to try & make Wreckmania if I want to see you again.

the Adventure show and at Our World Underwater working the booth with our LDS. It would be nice to meet some of you.

Julie

I might go to the Adventure Show @ Navy Pier, depends on my work schedule.

Juls, did you work the LDS booth last year at OW-U?

I should be there... OWUW show that is..

Ordered my tickets today, I'm really looking forward to it.

Hi, I will be at Our World Underwater. We will have booth 1107. I will have Tina from Haigh Quarry and Tom and Linda from France Park at the booth also. Please stop by and say Hi. Capt. Mike

Back
Top Bottom