Waterproof Drysuit Hi Density Compressed Neoprene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling a women's small Waterproof brand hi-density drysuit with integrated boots. It is like new, worn only 3 times in freshwater. Got married and husband doesn't do cold, so I never use it. It's been stored inside, the seals are in perfect condition and have not been cut. It comes with an inflator hose and a Kevlar carry bag. The suit is located in the Austin, Texas area; I am willing to ship, but you would have to pay the shipping charges. It is a heavier suit and I have not calculated shipping costs yet. The suit is really warm, I dove in 50 deg water with just compressed fleece undergarments and stayed very warm (I am cold natured, wear a 5mm in 78deg water).
Asking $450. The new version of this suit sells for $2,200 on the waterproof website and even the closeout sells for over $1000.

drysuit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom