Just got two new certs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnixMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I finished my NAUI Nitrox Diver and NAUI Rescue Diver card. The latter of which was pretty challenging. Woot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations :cheers:

Thanks! I'm excited. It's been 13 years since I got my last certification (Padi Advanced Open Water).

So I finished my NAUI Nitrox Diver and NAUI Rescue Diver card. The latter of which was pretty challenging. Woot!

our Texas mud holes make challenging dives even more difficult.

Thanks. I now have two certs from padi and two from naui. I did my naui dive master orientation yesterday. I'm just waiting on my MSD books so I can take the test. I'm hoping to have it by next June.

Terrific.

I am down in Carriacou and have two friends starting their Rescue today.

I imagine they will enjoy it, though they will probably be pretty tired at the end.

Good job! My opinion: once someone has done OW, AOW, Nitrox, and Rescue they've had the training to be a competent recreational diver. Sounds like you're moving in the professional direction; good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom