Whites Fusion, size L/XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is an early model Whites Fusion, with the black inner suit and SiTech valves.

It has a much newer Bullet skin.

It has the ring system on the neck and wrists that allow for rapid replacement of seals.

It has the Light Monkey pee-valve, using the "floating system" advocated by Dive Right in Scuba for this kind of wet suit. Dive Right in Scuba installed the system, and had to perform a repair on the bullet skin around the pee valve opening to fix a sloppy earlier installation by another company. It is visible in the picture. The current neck seal is silicone, and the top couple rings were cut off to accommodate a thicker neck. It should still fit a fairly thin neck, but a very thin-necked person could replace it easily.

Both wrist seals are silicone and in perfect condition.

With all features, this suit would cost about $2,400 new. I am asking $1,200.

DSCN1818.jpg

OK, I see this offer is not getting a lot of love so far.

So let's drop the price to $900 + shipping. In addition, I will replace the current neck seal with a new and uncut latex seal if you wish.

BTW, the ring system for the neck requires a tool to make replacements. Because I have another suit (this is a backup) with the same system, I only have one such tool and will need to keep it. You can either order a new one from a number of sources (they are cheap), or you can go down to the local hardware store and get a cheap screen door repair tool--a little plastic handle with a wheel at the end. That's all it is. You replace the neck seals just as you would replace the screen on a door, by running the tool over a ring and pushing it down into a groove. The wrist seals don't require any special tools--just something like a screw driver to pry the two sections apart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom