New US $100 bills - accepted in the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I'm getting ready for a trip next week are the new US $100 bills - accepted in the Philippines? they are all sorts of pretty colors.

thanks, Jason.

I personally would exchange them for the older versions until they have been around a while.

You probably already know this, but what is prefered is no rips or tears, no creases, no markings.
Even certain serial numbers.

You probably already know this, but what is preferred is no rips or tears, no creases, no markings.
Even certain serial numbers.
yes I have thank you. I have had a number of bills rejected for those reasons when i accidentally tear them myself or fail to spot the mark when i'm getting them from the bank. i was able to check with a friend of mine who just traveled last month and he did not have any issues but i think he was staying at a swankier area than i will. the last release of bills have been in circulation a while so it is much harder finding enough "crispies" for my trip.

Lots of places here refuse to accept $100 notes regardless of the age or type.

I'd wrinkle them up a bit---& make 'em look a little weathered......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom