I love diving with Ghost Sharks (Chimaera monstrosa)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool!

Nice. What camera are you using? The lack of video lights kind of added to video. I especially liked the back lighting when your buddy was illuminating the sharks.

I spent the whole time watching trying to think of a Tuco joke, but came up empty. :wink:

Those Casio Exilims were great P&S cameras for underwater. I owned two of them at one point.

Nice video. I love swimming with those fish ... they're plentiful where I live ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Those Casio Exilims were great P&S cameras for underwater. I owned two of them at one point.

Nice video. I love swimming with those fish ... they're plentiful where I live ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

As I was watching the video I was thinking that we have critters like that here.

As I was watching the video I was thinking that we have critters like that here.

Indeed we do ... in fact they're the most plentiful fish in Puget Sound, thanks to the fact that they have absolutely no commercial value ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

---------- Post added November 11th, 2013 at 08:45 AM ----------

Weird looking fish, had to check Wikipedia

Rabbit fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

... also known as a Barry Manilow fish ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom