Pinnacle 8mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Size:ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonysbone

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale: One Pinnacle 8mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit
Size: ML. Previously used by: 5’11’’ male 175lb.
Why I’m selling it: I’m a bit lanky, and the wrist/ankle seals are a bit too high on the arm for me.
Wear: It has been used for just 10-15 Puget Sound dives over the last two years.
With so few dives, the neoprene seals are in like-new shape.
Features: Early versions of this suit had issues with a new/poorly designed drysuit zipper that would pop open. This version features the new/classic style heavy duty front zipper that does not fail.
The interior of the suit is lined with Merino wool.
Pinnacle Elastiprene stretches up to 200% more than standard neoprene
8mm core and 6mm arms and lower legs for great mobility and heat retention
Kevlar Knee Pads provide exceptional durability on San Juan rock and reef
Internally reinforced seam intersections keep the suit strong
Use: It’s the warmest wetsuit you can buy, with tight neck, wrist, and ankle chimney seals, I came out of the sound with parts of the suit still dry on the inside! You can dive year-round in Puget Sound with this suit.
Price: $250 obo +buyer pays shipping from Seattle. You won't find anything warmer at that price!

41TYijIB5SL._SS500_.jpgMaleSizechart_updated.jpg

​It's labeled as a ML, but it really fits like a Medium, especially in the arms and shoulders. BONUS, it makes you look like a superhero!

Could you let me know what the shipping cost would be to Jeju in South Korea please?

what, it says it would only cost ~130 usd to ship an 24x24x12 box (which you could probably cram it into) to South Korea. . .

yeah, ok that may be a tad unreasonable...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom