MAC compatible HCI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k_im

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does it exist? Just wanted to check before spending money on third party software.

Secondary question: does anyone use mac dive? Is it worthwhile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use MacDive. I have found it easy to use and stable. They are very responsive to feature requests or issues. The only issue that I have is remembering to put my dive computer into the proper mode to talk with the computer. For the price, it is an excellent value.

Please see here: Diverlog

Please note that the manufacturer of this software is the same company, Pelagic Pressure Systems, is the same company that manufactures the dive computers for Hollis and other brands.

Ediverlog is the new software for all AUP dive computers. It was on display during DEMA, and I was told it should work for ALL existing and future AUP dive computers.

I use Macdive and love it - also has the benefit that you can sync with iPhones and iPads through the cloud so I always have my log with me on my phone and iPad. It can also keep scans of your cards so you can show them with you 'virtually' as well. - a good piece of software - P

Ediverlog is the new software for all AUP dive computers. It was on display during DEMA, and I was told it should work for ALL existing and future AUP dive computers.

I agree it should. It doesn't. I have three AUP downloadable computers that work with the PC software but are unsupported by Diverlog.

Back
Top Bottom