New low cost back up light from HOG! Announcing the PIGLET!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
New low cost back up light from HOG! Announcing the PIGLET!

New light coming in this week: Announcing the PIGLET from HOG! (maybe not the official name but that's what we started calling it at DEMA!)

This is a new low cost LED back up light that boasts roughly 230 lumens, runs on 3 AAA batteries (included), and is a twist on/off light. It is rated to 300 feet and has two modes. A steady on and a strobe mode that you access by turning it on, and backing it off about a 1/4 turn then on again. Repeat to go from strobe to steady on.

It's approximately 4.5 inches long, and 1.5 inches in diameter on the double o ring sealed head. The black molded body is 1.25 inches in diameter. It comes with a small split ring and plastic clip for a d ring or BC pocket ring.

However UDM Aquatic Services is offering this light with a stainless steel bolt snap and sufficient hi vis cave line to tie the snap on as an option. MAP on this light is 44.95.

The stainless boltsnap option with hi vis cave line is only $3.00 more over the sale/base price. Order two or more and shipping is on me as well in the US and it's territories. Canada, Mexico, and overseas shipping available at extra cost. Message me for rates.

I have an initial order coming in mid week and based on interest so far, as I have told a few people about it, I'm going to need to get more. So contact me ASAP to get yours from this first batch.

Attachments

• PIGLET 1.jpg
    PIGLET 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 86
  • PIGLET 2.jpg
    PIGLET 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 77
  • PIGLET3.jpg
    PIGLET3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

Back