USIA Techniflex Front Zip Drysuit Dry Suit w/ undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangandreams

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I absolutely hate to have my first post on this forum to be in the classifieds, but I have to sell my brand new suit - doesn't fit me as well as I would like.

I've posted it on CraigsList -> USIA Techniflex Front Zip Drysuit w/ undergarment

Here is the same description as can be found in the above add:

[$1200]

This suit is practically brand new. I've had it in the water twice, and I am just not happy with the way it fits me, other than that I really wish that I could keep it. My next suit will be the same one just a size smaller. The size is an XL and I should have went with a M-Long.

Comes with a "Neck Tite" and a "Quick cuff" set - $400 value on top of the price of the suit, which is $1399.

Will include seal powder and zipper wax.

Entry: Front-entry
Color: Black
Size: XL
Undergarment: Exotherm II
Boot size: 11US, 44 Euro

The bag is included in the sale. Please feel free to ask any questions - I'd be more than happy to take more pictures if needed.

Looking to get rid of this suit quickly so that I can buy another one.

I also have 2 aluminum tanks(1 needs hydro, the other has been vis'ed a month ago and is full) and an extra regulator set that I'd be willing to throw in for some extra loot.
IMG_5730.jpgIMG_5734.jpgIMG_5735.jpgIMG_5736.jpgIMG_5737.jpgIMG_5738.jpgIMG_5739.jpg

Thank you for looking! Looking forward to being active on these forums!
-Ilia

Last edited:
Couldn't edit the thread;
The Craigslist link is no longer valid.
Also, the suit is in Seattle, WA - Ready to go!

Happy Black Friday! Lowering the suit to $1000. $1000, is simply a steal for this.
Will be bumping the price back up to $1200 on Monday.

Last edited:
What are your chest and waist measurements for this suit? Do the boots run big? I normally wear a size 12 shoe. Interested.

What are your chest and waist measurements for this suit? Do the boots run big? I normally wear a size 12 shoe. Interested.

Waist size is 32, chest size is 42. I usually wear size 11 shoes, and these boots are too big for me - I have to wear two wool socks to comfortably(if you can call it that :D ) walk on shore.

I am 6'1, and weight approx. 190lbs

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom