Go Pro Hero 3 Black with Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrykfl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For medical reasons I have retired from diving and have a Hero 3 Black and accessories. This package was used on one dive trip to Cayman Brac in June of this year with excellent results.

• Hero 3 Black with wifi remote, dive Housing, battery and misc. mounts
  • Touch LCD Monitor with various housing backs
  • Five (5) SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Cards Class 10 32GB
  • Wasibi Wall/Auto Charger with 2 batteries
  • BackScatter Tray/Handle
  • BackScatter Flip 3 U/W filter
  • HPRC Hard Case (Pelican type) with cubed foam interior
  • UKPRO V20LT Soft Shell Case

I'm asking $600 for complete package. Will provide pictures and sample video upon request.

Last edited:
Where are you located? Your price looks good, but I don't know if anyone would pay $600 to someone who can't narrow down their location from an entire nation :eyebrow:

If someone were willing to pay you that kind of money (location: US with 1 post), I would think they are trying to scam you.

Where are you located? Your price looks good, but I don't know if anyone would pay $600 to someone who can't narrow down their location from an entire nation
eyebrow.gif

If someone were willing to pay you that kind of money (location: US with 1 post), I would think they are trying to scam you.

Some quick beer math:
GoPro Hero3 Black from bestbuy - 329
LCD touch back with case - 79
Backscatter handle tray - 49
Backscatter 3.1 filter - 69
Sony 32GB 40mb/s memory cards (faster record time than sandisk) - 20/ea - 100 (why 5? seems like 3 would give you enough cards for two dives, a spare, and then you've got time to download them)
Cases - too many variables to add up.

I see 625 if you buy all of it brandnew. And there are some rumors flying that they are working on a GoPro 4 with a new chipset (AMBARELLA A9), which means that the hero 3 and 3+ should be going on sale soon. I don't know, I'd say a little overpriced. it's too bad because I'm in the market, but that price is too steep for me. At 400 I'd be thinking the price seemed fair, but used gear without a warranty takes a hard price hit, especially electronics.

Where are you located? Your price looks good, but I don't know if anyone would pay $600 to someone who can't narrow down their location from an entire nation :eyebrow:

I'm located in Ocala, Fl and open to serious offers.

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2013 at 08:51 AM ----------

Some quick beer math:
GoPro Hero3 Black from bestbuy - 329
LCD touch back with case - 79
Backscatter handle tray - 49
Backscatter 3.1 filter - 69
Sony 32GB 40mb/s memory cards (faster record time than sandisk) - 20/ea - 100 (why 5? seems like 3 would give you enough cards for two dives, a spare, and then you've got time to download them)
Cases - too many variables to add up.

I see 625 if you buy all of it brandnew. And there are some rumors flying that they are working on a GoPro 4 with a new chipset (AMBARELLA A9), which means that the hero 3 and 3+ should be going on sale soon. I don't know, I'd say a little overpriced. it's too bad because I'm in the market, but that price is too steep for me. At 400 I'd be thinking the price seemed fair, but used gear without a warranty takes a hard price hit, especially electronics.

If you are doing 3 dives per day and don"t carry a laptop to Cayman Brac then you need enough memory cards to use 1 per day. You didn't ask about a warranty. Good luck on finding all these items for $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom