Pre Thanksgiving Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We've offering 10% off on many of our products from now through December 1. We have some great deals on dry suits, regulators, dive lights, and more! Don't forget to enter the word scubaboard into the coupon code area when checking out!

We're also offering some better deals on certain products during this time. And if you are looking for more than one item I can give you a great package deal. Take a look at our online store - Chipola Divers, Sidemount, Technical, Rebreather, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring. We also stock items not listed in the store, like steel and aluminum cylinders, so if you don't see it contact us. We probably have it or can get it.

Call me at 850-272-7484 to see what kind of deals I can offer you. If you get my voicemail leave a message. I do plan on diving a few times this week and I don't get a signal underwater!

We've bumped it up a notch. Not only do you get 10% off most of the store but now we're also giving gear away!

Buy any TillyTec light canister system and get a free R1 backup light (that's a $100 value!)

tillyteccanisterlight.jpgr1.jpg

Buy an X10 Pro regulator set and get the 1st service and kit free plus get $50 worth of extra product from our store free!

x-10-pro.jpg

Also, buy a dry suit and get $200 worth of extra product from our store free!

warmdry.jpg

These are all products we dive and have tested over the past year or so. They have stood up to the abuse of 250+ dives in a year in fresh and salt water, in tight cave passages and wrecks.

Visit Chipola Divers, Sidemount, Technical, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring for more details!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom