Fricken Snow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1

Ductus Exemplo
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone else getting tired of this white stuff? We are already over our average total snowfall of 100 inches and only half way through winter.

BUMMER!

The snow isn't so bad here...what I hate is all the ice that gets compunded with the freezing rain...I'm tired of guessing wether or not my porch is safe.

gedunk:
Anyone else getting tired of this white stuff? We are already over our average total snowfall of 100 inches and only half way through winter.

BUMMER!
I found that a week in Coz was just what the doctor ordered. It was 3 degrees F when I got on the plane at St. Louis, and 84 when I got off at Coz.
:dance_2:

In that sense we are lucky. We rarely get ice storms or freezing rain in the dead of winter. Nothing worse to drive in that ice covered roads.

I guess i really don't mind the snow that much until i have to worry about getting it off the roofs or off driveways or worry about family & employees driving in it or .... :wink:

MgicTwnger:
I found that a week in Coz was just what the doctor ordered. It was 3 degrees F when I got on the plane at St. Louis, and 84 when I got off at Coz.
:dance_2:

I'm with ya ... we are headed to Coz tomorrow. That is assuming we aren't snowed in ...... fricken snow!

gedunk:
I'm with ya ... we are headed to Coz tomorrow. That is assuming we aren't snowed in ...... fricken snow!
Where ya staying at, who ya diving with?

gedunk:
In that sense we are lucky. We rarely get ice storms or freezing rain in the dead of winter. Nothing worse to drive in that ice covered roads.

I don't know what part of Michigan you're in, but today is the second time this week for ICE. I'll take snow anyday over this!!!!!!!! Even the snow is coated with ice. Makes for real fun going outside.

....it's been mostly snow. I went out before going to the gym this morning and pushed the snow off the sidewalk and it was falling in little hard balls like ice. Guy on the TV called it "freezing drizzle", looked like SNOW to me! I-75 at 7:00 had NO pavement showing, but traction wasn't too bad. I was doing 55 most of the way in from Frankenmuth in my telephone van.

I will admit, we have had more snow this winter than we have had in a LOT of years. Maybe the level of the lakes will be up a little his summer. I quit sailing a couple of years ago because the water in Saginaw Bay got really 'thin'.

MgicTwnger:
Where ya staying at, who ya diving with?
Staying at a in town house called Casa Marcos.
Diving with dive paradise.
Good timing for Coz if we can get out of here. :)

I don't know what part of Michigan you're in
Traverse "lake effect" City

ya gonna be able to make it out in 2 weeks for the shipwrecks festival?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom