Drawing for Gear, Boat Trips, and... a Philippines trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Power Scuba Member,

I'm very excited to share with you that our end of year, on-line Opportunity Drawing is going live this Friday morning. Yes... Black Friday, that shop-ery time of year, will feature a Power Scuba event like none you've seen before.

"Now, hold on, Bill. You've done drawings before."

Yes, dear reader, but none of our past drawings have featured... A FREE STAY AT ATLANTIS RESORT IN THE PHILIPPINES! That's right friends, in addition to our major scuba gear items, boat trips, and fun miscellaneous items, Atlantis has given us a free 7-night stay at one of their dive centers in the Philippines*. Things just got interesting!
event_310672402.jpeg

Speaking of our Drawing:
Can you help? I'm still looking for more items, scuba and non-scuba-related, to add to our mix. New gear, restaurant vouchers, movie tix, etc. If you have a line on some great products or services, please let me know. This event is our major source of fund-procurement for the coming year. Your donations will be fully tax deductible and very much appreciated.

Also:
Most all of the shops in the area are having some type of Black Friday Sale. OE, Rick's, Dive California, etc. Check them out and save a lot!

Bill
Supreme Benchwarmer
powerscuba1@gmail.com
858-345-0078

*Includes 7-night stay at Puerto Galera or Dumaguete resort, 3 meals a day, and up to 5 boat dives per day. (Does not include transportation to resort.)

---------- Post added November 27th, 2013 at 08:15 PM ----------

You see up above wherein I share we have a trip to the PI in the mix. Great, right? Major news: Our drawing just got TWICE as interesting! Another exotic trip added to the pot. Just WHERE in the world is this 7-night stay at? You'll have to visit our main site at Power Scuba: San Diego Scuba Diving (and Beyond) (La Jolla , CA) this Friday to find out!

Bill

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom