UDM Aquatics Black Friday Deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In just a few hours I will start posting specials for the upcoming Black Friday. Regs, BC's, Wings, Fins, and Accessories. A new shipment of EezyCut's is scheduled to arrive today as well. Stay tuned to this thread and keep checking the specials page on my website. The Games begin at 1 PM EST!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added November 27th, 2013 at 12:51 PM ----------

Last year UDM Aquatic Services donated a portion of Black Friday Sale profits to charity – St Jude’s Children’s Hospital. This year will be no different. But I’m going to add one to the list. This year part of that will go to my local animal shelter along with St Jude’s. Help me support both of these by buying. And with luck next year we can add a third to the list. If you’d like to include a little extra to be sent to either of these feel free! The kids and the animals will be grateful!

It's time. Please use the contact form on my site, email me at the link in my signature, or call me please. If you send a PM via Scubaboard you must include an email and phone number. PM's are limited in length and as many as I get tend to get lost. Once I receive a PM I will respond once via it. Then all further communication will be via email or phone. If possible call me! What can take 5 or 6 emails over an hour can often be taken care of in a 5 - 10 minute phone call.

Black Friday sales are now over. One day left on the Cyber Monday Specials. They end at Midnight tonight. Thanks for making this a great year.

Back
Top Bottom