Diving in Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mimal2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone. I have dived in Holguin Cuba several times over the past 4 yrs and I love it. Beautiful reefs and people that are even more beautiful. Bonus is that it's cheaper to dive in Cuba than anywhere else. Going there in Dec for a few weeks. Just curious,
has anyone on the forum dived there? If you are planning on going, I suggest that you bring your own gear as they don't have the same standards for preventive maintenance as we do, basically they are poor and their equipment is fixed only when it breaks. I'd love to share some Cuban dive experiences!

I have never been unfortunately, but certainly look forward to that day. With so much coastline I would like to think they must have some great diving. Of particular interest to me would be the topside experience and culture, which must be very unique and enriching. I love great cigars too, so it would be difficult for me to image a trip to Cuba being anything other than very memorable.

Now I can't wait to go!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom