Stocking stuffer from UDM Aquatics with an exclusive add-on!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
HOG 100 Ft Finger Spool $14. This is the one you want to couple with a HOG 36 inch SMB for the new skills requirement! You can add the 36 inch SMB for only 39.99 and I’ll cover shipping! You’ll also get one of my exclusive Delrin Reel Stops for the spool. This handy little knurled stop eliminates fumbling with bare line when wearing heavy gloves or with cold hands. And it’s white so it’s easy to see! No one else can offer you this little add on that makes a huge difference when handling the line in cold water or in low vis where you have to do it by feel alone. Why? Because I waterjet cut these stops out of 1/2 inch Delrin myself. Diameter is .700 which after trial and error turns out to be big enough to grip easily and yet fit through the D ring on the SMB without a struggle. They will come with every spool and reel sold this weekend while supplies last.
reel stop detail.jpg

Are these spools listed at UDM Aquatics or do we contact you through SB? Thanks, Tony
Don't worry I found the answer to my ?'s on your other post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom