A few used items for sale this shopping weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have decided that the only doubles I am going to dive from now on are my 72's. Sidemount is so much nicer for me. As such I am selling some of my personal doubles items.

1. Thermo crossover bar with isolator - serviced and O2 clean 75.00

2. If you want the valves that go with the crossover that can be done as well but must be bought together! 90.00 for the pair. Bought with Isolator total price is 150.00 200 BAR convertible set up. On tanks now but will take off.

3. Set of Stainless Steel 8 inch doubles bands for LP 95's 75.00 come with stabilizing plates and bolts 2 inch wide

4. HOG 58 lb. Horseshoe doubles wing used freshwater only, rinsed after every outing. Inflator serviced 145.00

5. Dive Rite 300 BAR Manifold currently on my LP 85's serviced in September and 6 dives on it. Includes valves and crossover bar with isolator 160.00

6 Dive Rite 7 1/4 bands for LP 85's (will also fit al80's) 2.5 inch wide with bolts 85.00

Prices do not include shipping but we can work something out. Will ship overseas no problem.

Not to get off topic jim, but how has side mount worked out for you on boat dives? I always figured it would be clumsy with big steels on deep dives off a boat.

No boat dives sm yet. But being able to lower the tanks in on a line and pull them out the same way is much better than up and down a ladder with them according to my instructor.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Updated list. Prices do not include shipping. Will ship internationally.

1. HOG 58 lb. Horseshoe doubles wing used freshwater only, rinsed after every outing. Inflator serviced 145.00

2. Dive Rite 300 BAR Manifold currently on my LP 85's serviced in September and 6 dives on it. Includes valves and crossover bar with isolator 160.00

3. Dive Rite 7 1/4 bands for LP 85's (will also fit al80's) 2.5 inch wide with bolts 85.00

4. Older Sherwood Shadow Octo with hose - 35.00 Round cover style

5. Thermo crossover bar with isolator - serviced and O2 clean 75.00 - SOLD

6. If you want the valves that go with the crossover that can be done as well but must be bought together! 90.00 for the pair. Bought with Isolator total price is 150.00 200 BAR convertible set up. On tanks now but will take off. - SOLD

7. Set of Stainless Steel 8 inch doubles bands for LP 95's 75.00 come with stabilizing plates and bolts 2 inch wide - SOLD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom