Cobalt Dive computer great shape few dives $925

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

griffon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my very nice, near perfect condition Atomic Aquatics COBALT dive computer.

The Cobalt sells new for over $1200.

This is a fantastic dive computer and arguable the BMW of dive comps. It has a brilliant OLED display, air integration, 3D compass, 3 gas mix etc. the list goes on and on.

This is super easy to use and read at depth.

My cobalt has 23 dives logged to it, and I have had it about a year. I have been the sole owner, and it was purchased new, post recall.

I'm selling it because I moved back to a wrist mount computer. As much as I love the Cobalt and the reliability of line integrated air... I find it did not quite suite how I want to dive after many years of having a wrist mount.

Manufacture site:
http://www.atomicaquatics.com/computer.html

This is located Northern California,SF Bay Area, (Santa Cruz, San Jose).

I'm not supper interested in shipping it, probable will go through ebay or something if it comes to that, but if you are a local diving willing to give it a good home give me a shout :).

Paypal is fine, or cash on pickup.

Thanks
-Griffon
IMG_2688.jpgIMG_2691.jpgIMG_2696.jpgIMG_2697.jpg

Does it still have the box for compass calibration ? Any extras like screen protection, antireflection screen ?

If you change your mind about shipment to europe, and drop it a 100$, I am in. I would give it a good home in the mediterranean sea and the alps' lakes, you know!

Back
Top Bottom