Hollis Canada is very disappointing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kronek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
​[h=5]Not overly happy with Hollis Canada. October 15, I place an order through my dive shop for a LED15 light. First your Canada rep says its coming from BC and it will be 1-2 weeks. Then your Canada rep says "Because of DEMA it will come from New York and will be there by the end of the month". Now after my LDS has been chasing "We just shipped it Monday from California". A full SIX weeks after the order was placed, a common, stocked item ships from the US, not the Canadian dealer 6 weeks prior. Where is my light, why is it so hard to get product in Canada, and why do we have to wait so long?

I was planning on getting a drysuit and a Prisim in the coming years, but I am seriously doubting that. Everything I have ordered from you has taken 3-4 weeks to get to me because of whoever your distributor is in Canada.
[/h]

Well I got my light last week after Nick saw my post here. Like the light, wasn't really worth the wait though. Seems like supply problems are more and more common with the recent posts on the FB page. I think I'll step away from Hollis for awhile and explore other brands.

Thanks for the towel though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom