OSS drysuit size L/XL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my OSS drysuit. It's a trilam suit, I'm the second owner and it's in great condition. It's got a great high-viz color that helps your dive buddies find you even in low visibility. Zipper and all seals are in great condition. There are rubber boots attached to the legs, so no need for drysuit boots, only warm socks. There was a p-valve that was removed (and holes patched) professionally but other than that it works great. Valves were switched to DUI inflator and purge valve. I just am not diving as much right now and figured it's a good time for some cash and to get a suit that actually fits me well. Suit is something like a LG or XL. I am 5'6" and 180lbs and it is much too large for me in both directions. $300 cash, you're welcome to try it on first. Also includes an OSS drysuit bag that has separate compartments to keep wet and dry clothes away from each other. Available NOW. Will ship via whatever service you prefer, payment via paypal or cash (In person). Located in Boston, MA. Willing to drive a little bit to meet up if desired.
IMG_20131203_104232.jpgIMG_20131203_104329.jpgIMG_20131203_104343.jpg

Last edited:
Suit sold.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom