Battery Charger for D160 and D125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RStyle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I use two D160 Strobes with their charger and carry an old D125 as a back up when I go on trips
Can't find the charger that came with the D125 and going on a trip at the end of the week
Can the charger used for the D160 be used for the D125? Similar battery packs?
Don't want to plug it in and cause a dangerous situation!
Thanks!

you can use the new charger with the old battery packs..you cannot use the old charger with the new battery packs..I have the same packs as you do , some old,some new.To avoid problems I just take the new chargers on trips.

Thanks for the response!!!

I use two D160 Strobes with their charger and carry an old D125 as a back up when I go on trips
Can't find the charger that came with the D125 and going on a trip at the end of the week
Can the charger used for the D160 be used for the D125? Similar battery packs?
Don't want to plug it in and cause a dangerous situation!
Thanks!

RStyle,

I checked with an engineer at Ikelite and he stressed the importance of using only dedicated chargers with their respective battery packs. You can order replacement chargers through your Ikelite dealer: Dealers

NiMH charger 4066.1 or Li-ion charger 4067.1

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom