DM (to Instructor) Internship - where to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rails

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a IT consultant in Singapore and currently planning to head back in the Philippines and focus in Scuba Diving. Why? I'm only been diving for more than a year now, but just right after my first open water dive, I just fell in love with the ocean. Wearing boards shorts and no more long-sleeves and no more leather shoes is just a bonus!

I am currently under SSI track and looking to continue my progress in Scuba Diving.

Here is my questions.

1.) Do you know which Dive Center accepts DM internship? How long is the minimum? If you have a contact number/email, kindly PM to me please?

2.) Can you suggest a Dive Center where I could take an IDC? If possible, the cost of IDC and accomodation of the entire program. I don't mind living in a simple house/room.

I prefer the following location but Im open to other location as well. (in no particular order)
* Palawan
* Cebu
* Anilao
* Puerto Galera

While doing the internship/IDC, I could help them with the daily operations, internet marketing, etc..

Thank you and more power.

Contact Lee Butler at Savedra Dive in Moalboal/Cebu. (contact details for Lee sent by PM). As well as being Course Director for IDCs, Lee is an active technical diving instructor, so his standards are exemplary.

Back
Top Bottom