What kind of diving is there around Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i live in houston, but my brother lives in seattle right now. i figured i could visit him and bring my scuba gear along if there is anything worth taking a look at. i know we have a lot of little lakes here, but ther isnt much to see. you guys have anything better? and what about ocean diving. any good charters to check out. any help will be appretiated. thanks. and yes, ill bring my drysuit!

justin-branam:
i live in houston, but my brother lives in seattle right now. i figured i could visit him and bring my scuba gear along if there is anything worth taking a look at. i know we have a lot of little lakes here, but ther isnt much to see. you guys have anything better? and what about ocean diving. any good charters to check out. any help will be appretiated. thanks. and yes, ill bring my drysuit!

Yes! Bring your gear! We have a lot of very good diving in the Seattle/Tacoma area. We dive mostly drysuits here, however; if you don't have one or a thicker wet suit you can rent thicker wet suits here. (Hood and gloves too) :Wizard:

Here is a web site to checkout: http://www.northwestdiver.com/

:butnhome:

justin-branam:

Yes, definitely bring your drysuit. If you need a dive buddy while you're here, let us know when you're coming.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom