Power Scuba Holiday Party: Get Yer Tiki On!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
December 27th: Get your Tiki Attire On and help us say good-bye to 2013!

Tiki attire is HEAVILY encouraged! Bring a guest or two!

Power Scuba is having their last party for 2013 and it's gonna be a good one! Come join us!

event_314577242.jpeg

event_314577302.jpeg

event_314577352.jpeg

Lots going on at this party so check out all the info:

CHECK IN: Check in at the front door and pick up your free drink ticket.

TIKI ATTIRE CONTEST: Traditional, Hawaiian, kitschy, or fancy tiki attire... it's all good. Best tiki garb wins a cool prize!

WHITE ELEPHANT EXCHANGE:
Bring a wrapped gift to exchange (no more than $10-$15)... and yes, we are doing the 'it can be taken 3 times' rule. More details to come!

FOOD & STUFF: There'll be heavy appetizers and desserts aplenty. (No need to have dinner before coming.) There's a cash bar on-site with very reasonable prices and solid pours. I hear the bartenders rock! Best of all: Proceeds go to support the post and its veteran members.

MUSIC & DANCING: There'll be tunes playing and folks swinging around the decorated hall. The mood will be set... all we need is you!

YEAR IN REVIEW SLIDESHOW: We'll have a cool slideshow playing on the big screen showcasing some of Power scuba's awesome stats from this past year as well as lots of fun, crazy, gorgeous, and poignant pictures of our 2013 events.

PARKING: There are 20 dedicated (hall-owned) spots around the hall. We also have permission to park in the Ace Hardware parking lot across the street. Other than that it's street parking.

Transport, Drinking, & Driving:
Try to car pool it or take a taxi, if possible. Getting a hotel nearby is also a good thing. Most importantly, don't drink and drive. It's not worth the pain, suffering, and jail time.

Respect: Folks, make sure to respect the hall and its employees. They gave us a killer deal and we want them to know we appreciate it. They all tend to be veterans of the military as well, so thank them for their service.

event_19476371.jpeg

event_82573662.jpeg

event_19479125.jpeg

event_127512532.jpeg

*Ages 21 and up, please.

Attachments

• Top Text for Tiki Party.jpg
    Top Text for Tiki Party.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Party on, Garth... er, I mean Bill. Wish I could join you but I'm "stuck" here on the island editing elephant seal footage. Wait... I didn't see the date posted!

Dec 27th (Friday), Bill!

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom