Big December Happenings at Power Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Power Scuba Member,

POWER SCUBA EXISTs, as a non-profit group, on your donations throughout the year. I don't say much about it because I don't want fundraising to be "up in your grill" all the time. But if you could see your way clear to throw a few dollars our way, we'd sure appreciate it. To help grease the wheels, I've created a fun Opportunity Drawing you can enter as a way of making a donation. Over 50 great prizes worth thousands of dollars (cumulatively). Best of all, your donation(s) is tax deductible. We're a 501(c)(3) charitable organization looking out for you as a diver, helping the environment, advocating, bringing you great diving opportunities... and are happy to have you onboard with us!

POWER SCUBA DRAWING:
We invite you to check out our Main Jar as well as all our other wonderful Drawing pages.

PERHAPS YOU'VE HEARD we're having a Holiday Tiki Party on Dec 27th? Perhaps you've heard our parties rock? Really hope you can make it!

THE CHRISTMAS SALES
have begun at local stores and boats. Just casually checking out websites, I see that Marissa (today) and Ocean Enterprises (tomorrow) are starting their Christmas season sales. Check them out, as well as all the other dive companies in the coming days for great savings.

SPOTLIGHT ON DRAWING SPONSORS:
OE provided over a dozen drawing prizes this year, including two regulators, a BC, fins, and much more. Go to Ocean Enterprises when you're ready for the best. The best in training, gear, and customer service. Check out their awesome trips and repair department as well in that big, shiny store in Kearny Mesa (right off the 805 and Balboa Ave).

OSSC provided an excellent BC for us this year. They've been around a long time and know how to do it right. Check out Oceanside Scuba & Swim Center (right off the 5 in Oceanside) for all your coastal North County diving needs. They've got gear, training, and a big smile waiting for you.

Bill Powers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom