Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bargeman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi folks, Any thoughts on the BARE Hi Loft undergarments? Its cold here in the great northwest in And out of the water, Pros and Cons on undergarments would be appreciated. I know this topic has been hashed over but I just got new dry suit and want to get this part right! So Please just one more time! Thanks you guys

I have not tired those ones. I have read lots of good things about the Fourth Element. I personally have a Weezle and love it for winter/spring diving here. I just use a Bare T-100 in the summer/fall.

Here is a great local forum for leaning about gear in our area and finding other divers and club dives to join, Northwest Dive Club ? Index page

I have not tired those ones. I have read lots of good things about the Fourth Element. I personally have a Weezle and love it for winter/spring diving here. I just use a Bare T-100 in the summer/fall.

Here is a great local forum for leaning about gear in our area and finding other divers and club dives to join, Northwest Dive Club ? Index page
Thanks, I will check it out

I've been diving a White's Thermal Fusion for the last year in Puget Sound and depending on how you layer underneath, it's well suited to the area, and will keep you warm even when flooded.

I have a Bare T100 that I purchased on sale last year. Unfortunately, it's too large with the crotch too low. This restricts my movement and I can't don/doff my fins. I need to take it to a tailor sometime and get it fitted. Seems nicely made, for the price.

I use the Fourth Element Xerotherm, Arctic, and Halo 3D...they're all fantastic undergarments. They fit quite a bit better than most other undergarments on the market, offering high insulation and flexibility with low bulk.

I ran a Bare Polar Extreme last winter in 0*c water, and -25*c air, warm as a bug in a rug. I would assume the hi-loft are the same.

Back
Top Bottom