Ohio classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KPScuba

Registered
Reaction score
hi there...

I didn't see an ohio thread, so I hope it's ok to post here. We are in the Dayton OH area and are newly OW certified (PADI). We are thinking about signing up for an AOW in a few weeks. But as I have read more and more on this board I am interested in trying something other than PADI. (No flames please, just want to broaden my experience).

My question is this... Where or how do I find what is available in the local area from all the different agencies (I don't even know if I have heard of all of them). The few shops we have done work with are PADI. Any of you Ohio folks have thoughts or suggestion?? Thanks!

Also, we would love to hear about any local diving opportunities that we could do for some experience. Thanks again!!

Oops! This is AmyJ and once I posted I realized this computer logged me in under my husband's log in. Ooops! Just thought I should clarify so he doesn't get credit for my lame questions. :)

Howdy,

If you're interested, drop by the Kittyhawk Scuba Club (Dayton Ohio based)

see the following link for details

www.kittyhawkscuba.org

The Kittyhawks usually sponsor a few trips a year. One to someplace warm and a few local trips...Great Lakes. A few of use hit the local quarries rather often and are planning a few wreck dives in the Great Lakes this summer. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions.

Regards

JC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom