Waterproof D1 Hybrid and Hollis Biodry FX100 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichBolduc

Registered
Reaction score
Waterproof D1 Hybrid. Used once in the Gulf. Size Large. Comes with bag, seal replacement tool, spare wrist seal. Neck seal has been trimmed slightly. Comes with hood. This suit is the warmest I've ever been in a dry suit, it's just overkill for what I do and having to DM on a boat. New they go for $3200-$3500. Asking $2250

Hollis Biodry FX100: Used about 1/2 a dozen times. Wrist and neck seals trimmed. Nothing wrong with this suit at all. Comes with bag. Bought the D1 to replace this as the shop I work for doesn't sell Hollis, so I can't use it when I dive with them, so it just sits there. New I've seen them between $1650-$1950. Asking $800

Prices negotiable. Cash, Check, MO, Paypal. If Paypal, will only ship to a verified address. I can ship it anywhere and any way you prefer.

---------- Post added December 16th, 2013 at 07:47 PM ----------

Here's a link to the Waterproof one D1 HYBRID DRYSUIT | Waterproof Facing Reality

Here's a link to the Hollis one FX100 Biodry

Both suits fit me easily at 6'1" 205lbs with a size 11 shoe. Neither of these come with boots, but have the built in socks

As soon as I find my camera I'll get some pics posted.

Rich

Is this still available? Please message me if so... Thanks!

No worries! I'm doing my drysuit cert dives Friday, so I'm still in the early stages of shopping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom