Fisheye FixG12 Housing with LCD hood and a Cannon G12 camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loko2dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Fisheye FixG12 Housing ($1,100 value) with LCD hood ($28 value) and a Cannon G12 camera with battery and charger ($500 value). I bought it about one year ago from reefphoto in Ft. Lauderdale. It was the last housing they had when I was there. The housing was used was used only once underwater for maybe 45 min, cleaned, put back in the original box, stored in my safe and never used again. I have everything in the box that originally came with it. The camera was used a few times for when I went to Disney parks (until I bought my iPhone 5), but always stored in the travel case. Everything is in very nice condition.
I'm looking to get $1,300 shipped CONUS via priority registered mail, that's over $300 loss on my part (not including FL taxes).
If you want just the housing with the LCD hood, make me a offer, I would like to sell everything as a package, but would mind parting it.
Here is the link from FishEye FIX G12
image.jpg

I also have Nauticam Flexitray with one Handle ($150 value), 1" base ball ($16 value) ,
5" double ball arm ($45 value), strobe light arm ($30 value) & 2x clamps ($62 value), all purchased at same place, same time and used only once. Asking $260 shipped CONUS via priority registered mail.
image.jpg

If buyer buys both packages, $1,500 shipped CONUS via priority registered mail.

And to complete the setup, I have a Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe ($640 value) and Sea & Sea fiber optic cable ($65 value), all purchased at same place, same time and used only once. Asking $550 shipped CONUS via priority registered mail.
image.jpgimage.jpg

And if buyer buys all 3 packages, $2,000 shipped CONUS via priority registered mail. That's over $600 loss for me.

REMEMBER ALL THIS WAS USED ONLY ONCE, so it's practically brand new in box.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom