T3 elite problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My t3 elite has worked flawlessly for multiple dives up until today. I recently had all the batteries changed and today was my first time using it since. When I went to synch my computer it kept flashing 000 psi although I was clearly on a full tank. Any idea what could be causing this?

Hi NicoleMarie - Since it was just serviced, I'd start with confirming that the transmitter code is still programmed correctly. Other than linking the two - there's not much that can be done to confirm that the transmitter battery is the correct type/voltage or even installed correctly. That's not likely, but if you've confirmed the transmitter SN code on your wrist unit, I'd take a look at that transmitter battery. We'd be happy to walk you through any of this - or take a look at it if we can't figure it out over the phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom