XXL or XXXL Drysuit and Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlito35

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for the larger sized top of the line like DUI or White or Diving Concepts. OK with wear or looks old but no leaks, no seals needed (or new seals installed) and extras great. No fixer uppers. Need XXL or XXL if made in that size. Undergarment similar size always appreciated.

Looking for the larger sized top of the line like DUI or White or Diving Concepts. OK with wear or looks old but no leaks, no seals needed (or new seals installed) and extras great. No fixer uppers. Need XXL or XXL if made in that size. Undergarment similar size always appreciated.

Northern Diver will make you a custom suit and underwear for not a whole lot more than "off the rack".

I have one in great shape. If you could PM me your height and weight it might give me a better idea if it would work for you or not.

I have a mint condition bare xcd 2 tech dry size 2xl for sale. It has 2 pockets, suspenders, new neck and wrist seals. Zero leaks and in mint condition. I also have an 1 piece Andy's undergarment with it. Also has bare gators that match the suit. Let me know if your interested and I can get you detailed pictures

HOG Predator Drysuit Size XL size run big

Made for the technical diver in you, Material is a 4 way stretch that is extremely comfortable and allows for a perfect fit. Techniflex 4 way stretch material that is 1000 denier cordura butt and thigh. It has wrist wraps, warm neck collar, soft sole boots, comes with Two pockets. Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty on the seams.

1) Suit comes with Si-Tech Neck Seal and a replacement seal;
2) Si-Tech Ring system with a spare pair seals.
3) Si-Tech Dry Glove System with spare gloves.
4) Pee Valve
5) Replacement Neck Seal Tool
6) All valves are Si-Tech and inflation hose is included.
7) Two attached Velcro Pockets

Suit is in excellent condition watertight and ready to dive, zipper works smooth. Including a set of mid weight Whites Undergarments with the suit. This systems is everything you need and ready to dive.

I just got this suit and it is little to big, My loss your Gain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom