Spearfishing Tampa and Naples

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlz

New
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm moving to Florida in a week. I'll be in Naples for a few weeks before moving to Tampa and I'm looking for some people that might be willing to take me out for a dive. I've done alot of spearfishing and free diving on the east coast of Australia and have my own gear except for a speargun. Mostly been fishing on 8-12 meters.

I'm also looking to buy a speargun, preferably riffe or rob allen :)

Let me know if you can hook me up with a trip, gun or both! I'm 26 years old, talk too much and sure looooove fishing!
Cheers

I won't be putting out again till the water warms up and the seas die down, probably March, but keep my name in your Friends list and we'll see about linking up. I have a 25 foot boat ideally rigged for diving, I spearfish, and have a good circle of fellow divers who love to go out (and it keeps our costs down for fuel sharing expenses) - plus I have a wife who captains the boat while the rest of us dive, which is nice.

PS - some good deals online for spearguns, probably your best bet. Ocean Rhino is also made in the area and are good guns.

Hey,

thanks for the reply! I just arrived in Naples a few days ago and will probably be heading up towards St Pete/Tampa soon. I'm up for a dive any time and will ofcourse help pay for fuel costs and so!

Thanks for the tip, I'll check online for some good deals. Probably go with a Rob Allen :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom