Colored Dive Weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dovii

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So my girlfriend loves brightly colored things, including her scuba gear. She really wants some pink or purple dive weights, preferably the vinyl coated ones. Anyone have any info on where to get some? I've searched through google a bit and haven't had any luck. Thanks!

The yellow ones from Sea Pearls are about the brightest I've seen. OTOH, maybe the paint will allow a paint of your choice to adhere to it?

I've seen people with the pink vinyl coated ones before, but I have no idea where they purchased them. I'm not sure if she would like the yellow ones.

Pink, comes up from time to time and green and yellow are common. All of these done by Sea Pearles are nice and durable.

There are some folks doing home cast and dip on Ebay, I don't know what those are like.

The pinks I got for my wife were from Ebay. If you watch closely you may even find some pink hearts. Not to be confused with the green grenades!

Painting is futile

Thanks for the great responses. Sea Pearls only lists blue, black, and yellow at the moment. How often do they list other colors? Couldn't find any listed on ebay right now either, guess I'll have to keep checking.

Unfortunately I don't know of any ebay sellers who might have them.

Unfortunately I don't know of any ebay sellers who might have them.

Well, if Sea Pearls had them in the past, that might be a good place to start with your request. Lots of sellers can acquire things they don't necessarily have in stock right then.

Sea Pearls appears to be a brand, not an ebay seller. If they do have an ebay account, I have no idea what it is.

Back
Top Bottom