Nauticam S110, Camera, Lenses, and Tray Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iDreamOfBubbles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm upgrading to a DSLR, so I'm selling most of my compact camera rig. This includes my Nauticam NA-S110 Housing, Canon S110, Dyron +7 macro lens for 67 mm thread, Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens for 67 mm thread, and Ultralight TR-DM tray with Ultralight TR-DHB handle.

• Nauticam NA-S110: Bought in February 2013 at Reef Photo Video. Never flooded, it is in perfect working condition with just a few smudges and minor scratches on the back screen as the only signs of use. Comes with the original proof of purchase, manual, grease, spair o-ring, 52 mm thread adapter, and lens cap. Has less than 50 dives on it.
  • Canon S110: Has seen little use (I have two and am only selling the newer one which has has mostly sat in the box) and is in pristine condition. Comes with the original box and all original goodies such as the manual and CD, as well as 2 batteries and an unopened 8 GB memory card.
  • Dyron +7 Macro Lens for 67 mm Thread: This is a great macro lens which helped me take some great pics in Lembeh. Is in perfect condition except for a slight ding on the outer edge of the front of the lens. Does NOT affect the performance of the lens at all, it still functions perfectly.
  • Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens for 67 mm Thread: This is another fantastic lens, especially for wide angle shots of coral and fishlife. It has a few minute scratches that never show up in pictures (no dents or scratches deep enough to actually affect image quality) as well as a small ding to the back threading where it screws onto the housing. It does vignette slightly at its widest setting, but even after zooming in slightly, it's still wide enough to create over-unders (in combination with a good deal of patience and skill, of course). Comes with the front and back lens cap
  • Ultralight TR-DM Tray and Ultralight TR-DHB Handle: Very sturdy construction and design. The handle has a ball adapter so that strobe arms can be mounted with clamps. Includes two pairs of screws
Looking to sell as a package. $1200 plus shipping.

Attachments

• _CFS0931.jpg
    _CFS0931.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 178
  • _CFS0947.jpg
    _CFS0947.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 186
  • _CFS0957.jpg
    _CFS0957.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 174
I'm upgrading to a DSLR, so I'm selling most of my compact camera rig. This includes my Nauticam NA-S110 Housing, Canon S110, Dyron +7 macro lens for 67 mm thread, Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens for 67 mm thread, and Ultralight TR-DM tray with Ultralight TR-DHB handle.

• Nauticam NA-S110: Bought in February 2013 at Reef Photo Video. Never flooded, it is in perfect working condition with just a few smudges and minor scratches on the back screen as the only signs of use. Comes with the original proof of purchase, manual, grease, spair o-ring, 52 mm thread adapter, and lens cap. Has less than 50 dives on it.
  • Canon S110: Has seen little use (I have two and am only selling the newer one which has has mostly sat in the box) and is in pristine condition. Comes with the original box and all original goodies such as the manual and CD, as well as 2 batteries and an unopened 8 GB memory card.
  • Dyron +7 Macro Lens for 67 mm Thread: This is a great macro lens which helped me take some great pics in Lembeh. Is in perfect condition except for a slight ding on the outer edge of the front of the lens. Does NOT affect the performance of the lens at all, it still functions perfectly.
  • Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens for 67 mm Thread: This is another fantastic lens, especially for wide angle shots of coral and fishlife. It has a few minute scratches that never show up in pictures (no dents or scratches deep enough to actually affect image quality) as well as a small ding to the back threading where it screws onto the housing. It does vignette slightly at its widest setting, but even after zooming in slightly, it's still wide enough to create over-unders (in combination with a good deal of patience and skill, of course). Comes with the front and back lens cap
  • Ultralight TR-DM Tray and Ultralight TR-DHB Handle: Very sturdy construction and design. The handle has a ball adapter so that strobe arms can be mounted with clamps. Includes two pairs of screws
Looking to sell as a package. $1200 plus shipping.

I may be interested in the Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens if you end up splitting this package up. I sold my wide angle setup to James R on here a little less than a year ago and have regretted it since (I didn't notice he ended up selling it himself until it was to late).

I've decided to split up the package. See above for details on each item. Prices are as follows:

• Nauticam NA-S110: $600
  • Canon S110: $175
  • Dyron +7 Macro Lens for 67 mm Thread: $100
  • Inon UWL-100 Type II Wide Angle Lens for 67 mm Thread: $175
  • Ultralight TR-DM Tray and Ultralight TR-DHB Handle: $50

It's been a while since you posted this but did you manage to sell the NA-S110 housing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom