Phantom Springs Cave Texas question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello all I have never posted in this forum as I have had no want to cave dive but as of late I have become an armchair cave diver and playing around with the idea of taking an intro class and have been reading Sheck Exley books on the sport way kool stuff.
I for the most part am a progressive want to be tec/wreck diver and lover of the deep. But my question is this I have been re-reading the Texas A&M/ADM 2012 exploration team's Phantom Springs Cave way out in West Texas and trying to find history of the site and maps to the cave and the like CAN anyone help with my search?
My wife and I did our OW at Balmorhe way to many years ago not far from the cave system and never knew that it was thier and for good reason as it restricted! But the area is fantastic and any help with this would be nice thanks all and Happy New Year! :D

NO no you misunderstand I do not plan on going in just reading about the cave system, and yes I have read and been to ADM's web site just not en'f information.

NO no you misunderstand I do not plan on going in just reading about the cave system, and yes I have read and been to ADM's web site just not en'f information.

I think people are a little jump after the recent Eagle's Nest fatalities. I know I am. Seeing someone say (and I am of course paraphrasing) "I'm not a cave diver but it intrigues me. I don't plan on diving this cave but does anyone have a map of it?" makes me a little nervous. We don't need any more deaths.

Enjoy your reading!

-Adrian

Gotcha I understand my mistake and you have my apologies. I just miss home and history and thanks to both of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom