Rescue class with Epic Divers (Grand Cayman)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lopez116

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well I'm proud to say I completed my Rescue class over Christmas in Cayman. I took the course with Epic Divers and could not be more pleased.

I did all the e-learning at home and throughout Freddie (the owner) emailed me to find out how I was doing and find out if I had any questions. I didn't really have any as I felt the elearning was very thorough. The questions I did have were more about technique and I would inquire about those in person.

My instructor was Jaxx, who I immediately recognized from previous trips. She use to be an instructor at Sunset House, but left to join Freddie when he started Epic. Jaxx was excellent. She pushed me when I needed to be pushed, but was as patient as necessary. If she wasn't totally satisfied with how I performed a skill or I expressed that I wasn't confident with it, she insisted that we do it again. The one thing I underestimated was how physically demanding the class would be. It took a lot out of me and I was exhausted at the end of each day. However, I feel very confident and am a more conscientious diver as a result of the course. I'd highly recommend Epic and Jaxx to anyone seeking to take a class in Cayman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom