Sherwood insight w/ computer cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sctt_perry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my Sherwood insight computer it works great can do nitrox as well I'm throwing in e computer cable so you can do a digital log book.

for everything plus shipping I would like 125

PM Sent

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

Payment sent

---------- Post added January 3rd, 2014 at 03:00 PM ----------

PM Sent

Payment sent/received January 2, 2014 - still waiting for the cable. Please send cable (as agreed) and tracking as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Kerry

Payment sent/received January 2, 2014 - still waiting for the cable. Please send cable (as agreed) and tracking as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Kerry

Scott,

Still have seen the USB Charger. Please reply with tracking as promised. It's been a month now; I've been patient. Please fulfill the agreement as stated.

I would file a paypal claim if it's not too late. If you wait longer, it will be too late and you'll never see the cable or your money.

Maybe the paypal claim would alert them to send it. It's possible they haven't checked this thread. You should have an email if you sent via paypal. I'd ask via that too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom