Closed: Waterproof D7 Cordura Pro ISS - women's medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a BRAND NEW Waterproof D7 Pro Cordura ISS Drysuit. It is the Womens cut, size Medium. This suit has been in a Saline Pool (not chlorine) only once, and that is all the action it has seen.

The suit MSRP is $3200 but often retails for $2900.00 and I am merely asking for $1900 which is a huge savings off a new suit.

photo 5.jpg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the suit, this version was released at the end of September 2013 and I purchased it hoping to have an awesome new drysuit. Unfortunately the fit did not work as well for me as I had hoped, and I can't return it.

Everything is included with this suit as would be purchased at your local dive shop - Suit with two large pockets, user replaceable silicone wrist and neck seals (oval wrist cuffs), 2 spare neck seals (both regular size, small size is on suit) and one spare wrist seal, zipper lubricant, seal removal tool, manuals, built in boots, suspenders, a hood, low pressure hose and nice large drybag backpack for storing/transporting the suit. In addition I have 1 small size neck seal that is currently installed on the suit (slightly smaller than the std size that comes with the suit).

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

The construction of the suit is fabulous, very high quality, durable. Made from cordura trilam it is a very rugged suit. I've attached a link to the size chart, however after having tried on this suit, I feel like their chart is lenient, and sizing runs a little bit big, my measurements are right between the M/ML sizes and i think I could have gone down a size possible and still had a good fit.

Drysuit Specs: WOMEN'S D7PRO ISS CORDURA DRYSUIT | Waterproof Facing Reality

Size Chart: http://waterproof-usa.com/sizecharts/wp_suit_stdf_size.pdf
(i wear a size 8 shoe and the boot is perfect)

Please PM me if interested. I accept paypal or you could mail a check (preferred due to paypal fees). Or cash if picked up - LA. Shipping to US would be $30.

Last edited:
Looks nice. I have a DUI, will have to check to see how it stands up to cold water diving. :)

Hi isemaidn - I dive CA waters (temperate to cold depending on the time of year). These suits are designed for cold water for sure, rugged as well they can stand up to any condition. I have several friends who have dove waterproof suits in different cold water areas and loved it. Let me know if you're still interested after looking in to it. Where are you diving?

UPDATE: Suit is still available, looking for an interested buyer, it really is a nice suit, just does not fit me.

$1900 or willing to take best offer, will throw in FREE SHIPPING within Continental USA. Please let me know if interested.

What size is the hood and would you sell it separately? I'm also in LA.

Is this suit still available by any chance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom