Digital Scuba Diving Watch NEW 200M/660ft rated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldtb51e37i6r0e3/Dive Watch.jpg

I tried to upload a pic to my galery but could not get it to work. So you can view the watch picture in my dropbox link above.

I received this National Geographic Scuba Diving watch as a present and it has never been out of the box. I recently came across it in my dresser and do not need it so it is up for sale. It is in pristine condition. It comes with the original box as shown in the picture. I did not see the manual in the box so the buyer will have to download one if needed from the internet. Never been on my wrist or in the water. The battery had died so I had a new battery installed and tested by a certified watch maker.

Digital Display
Crystal Face
Rated for 20 Atm, 200M, 660 Ft depth.
Depth Reading
Temperature Reading
Dive Time Reading
Display can be switched from US to Metric
Back Light
Chronograph
Alarms
10 Dive Log

Original price sticker on the box show it retailed for $380.00 US.

$125 SHIPPED to US or Canadian (if purchased before Jan 12th as I am coming up to Canada and can ship it then) addresses. International at buyers cost. Payment via Paypal.

Last edited:
Dive Watch.jpg

It is the location of the pic. It doesn't allow people not logged in and with permissions to see what you have.

(Rehosted for you)

12383_816965848318872_955506595_n.jpg

Thanks I did not realize that was a problem and I appreciate you fixing it. I would have normally posted it with the listing but for some reason I could not get Scubaboard to attach the posting when it has done it successfully before. The format and file size met all the requirements so I reverted to dropbox but did not realize someone needed to be logged in with permission to follow the link.

None the less I am lowering the price to $80 or best offer.

I have a whole pile of other diving stuff that I need to list and move out so that I can replace with other things I want.

John

Would you consider a money order for payment? I aminterested but do not have a Paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom